Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Ways To Tell My Husband I Love Him

I will begin with the obvious beacuse it is the obvious place to start...
1. With my words
2. Little touches
3. With the time I spend with him even if we aren't doing anything that significant
4. Giving him time alone
5. Little notes
6. Cooking the things he likes
7. Loving his children
8. Supporting his hobbies, dreams, and goals
9. Seeing movies he is excited about
10. Listening to how things are going at work
11. Letting him blow off steam once in a while
12. Sending him to Hastings with $20
13. Going for a walk with him
14. Buying him something I know he wants
15. You know, the other obvious... we are married
16. Not piling clean laundry on the bed
17. Washing his dirty clothes
18. Singing him love songs
19. Reminding him of how he swept me off my feet when we were dating
20. Taking pride in his amazing talents
21. On occasion, keeping my criticisms to myself
22. Those kisses
23. Hugging and kissing him when he walks in the door
24. Back rubs
25. Always being honest
26. Using my words to build him up to others and our children
27. Respect
28. Thanking him for taking care of our family in so many ways
29. Not taking the things he does for me for granted
30. Reminding myself everyday that he loves me and knowing that to my very core.

     1 Cor. 13:4-8a "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. Love never fails."

No comments:

Post a Comment