Thursday, November 28, 2013

30 Amazing Blessings In My Life

1. My husband who works so hard so that I can be home
2. My children who are beautiful, healthy, happy and amazing
3. My lovely home that I fit in and like
4. My MOPS group
5. My back patio
6. My in laws
7. My family
8. The hand and foot group that I miss dearly and who always are happy to see me
9. The fact that I know how to cook
10. Being able to read
11. Having the luxury of eating out when supper falls through
12. Having so many people who love me so much
13. Being able to borrow maternity clothes from people with good taste in clothes
14. Oakridge C of C
15. Hillcrest C of C
16. Pleasant Ridge C of C
17. The village who helped raise me (you know who you are)
18. My amazing grandparents (related or not)
19. A good sense for a bargain
20. A freezer in the garage
21. The sweet harmonies of the people sitting around me in church
22. My children kissing each other goodnight
23. My sister sending me videos of my nephews
24. Starbucks just as often as I need it and not more
25. K11
26. Friends showing up with Dr Pepper on a bad day
27. The Cabin
28. Occasional evenings out with the ladies
29. Netflix (you know it truly is a great blessing)
30. The ability to find joy in the things around me and the people who encourage me to look for it

No comments:

Post a Comment