Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rainy days make for wet shoes

I am trying to figure out why I am so tired today. I had a cleaning job this morning that went really well. Not a highly active job, just lots of dusting but not much square footage. I am really excited about this job. I like jobs where I feel like both the client and I are truly benefiting from my work and I believe that this is one of those. When I went to go pick up Nathan Kathy suggested I get some errands done while he stayed there a bit longer. So I went by the bank and to Walmart. I did the fastest comparison shopping I have ever done. It is trickier than it sounds because you have to show the checker each add as they ring up the items. The rain let up just as I ran everything to the car but I realized that I had forgotten the milk and had to run back in. I picked up Nathan and went home. That is when I encountered the puddles. I stepped in several puddles today. Actually I mostly stepped in one puddle several times while I carried my groceries and son in from the car. But there was also the puddle between the car and the mail box and the puddle between the car and the front door and the puddle between the car and the back door. I need to rethink where my car is, or where my doors are or perhaps when I leave my house.
That is when I realized that I have to go back to the grocery store. Maybe I will tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read more about how you comparison shop! I've never quite grasped how that works! :-) I hope you've dried out a little today!

    ReplyDelete