Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It all begins...

I have thoughts... that is where blogging starts right?
I am a "stay at home" mom but the post office keeps trying to deliver this certified letter to me and they have yet to find me at home. That might give you a hint as to why I have included quotation marks around my title.
Mondays are my free days, my laundry days and I also on occasion keep a precious four year old boy because I could use the income and his parents need someone on random Mondays. I have also started trying to get together with a friend of mine who is having a difficult pregnancy mostly to hang out but sometimes to try to do some small things to help her out. Did I mention that she lives 45 min from me? This week she came to see me and next week I think I will have to cancel because I will have Eli and I also have a doctors appointment. Also on Mondays I deliver a week worth of dinners to my best friend who is paying me for the privilege of my cooking and my time to comparison shop. There goes my free day... when am I going to go by the post office to get that letter?

No comments:

Post a Comment