Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dittos for Kiddos

So last night was my first experience with Dittos. It was amazing and crazy all at once! There were so many parents there, moms in particular, and maybe it was me projecting my own feeling onto everyone else but there was a sense of giddy revelry about due to the shopping without children. It was like black Friday for the frugal mom! People were dragging around laundry baskets and trash cans filled to over-flowing with items. The line to check out was about a 45min wait and that wasn't because the volunteers checking you out were slow, it was the sheer amount of people.
The next sale is in February which I think is perfect. I will be in my last two months of pregnancy and we will know just what we need to finish preparing for the new little one. I think I might try to sell some stuff this time around as well. There isn't much that we can sell other than toys and a few odds and ends because I refuse to sell clothes. I firmly believe that since all of Nathans clothes were such a gracious gift to us from so many people that I should pass that on to others for a similar price, that being, free.
So the only question I have is where will I get a rolling laundry basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment