Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bulk Buying

I love buying things in bulk. I guess my hoarder instincts have to come out somewhere. It is never things I don't use all the time, for example my most common bulk purchases are the following:
Juice, Toilet Paper, Flour, Yeast, Paper Towels, Sugar...
The kind of things of which there is no doubt you will need and that are not a good thing to suddenly be out of. When I take the time to psychoanalyze my self I must admit it gives me a sense of security. A sort of, if there is no money tomorrow we will at least have toilet paper, kind of a feeling.
What I can't decide is where do you draw the internal line with that sort of thing so it does not become an actual problem, and am I putting too much of my confidence in material things? Though you have to wonder if just being aware and thinking about this things is in a sense a reassurance that you are not moving in an unhealthy direction. You could think your self in circles about this kind of thing. Who would have thought that I could make bulk buying so complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment